Advantages of the Filigran semi-precast construction method
The semi-precast construction system - often called the FILIGRAN method - is an optimized combination of in-situ concrete with prefabricated building. This gives you the benefits of both methods!
For this reason, FILIGRAN floor slabs and walls are also used for building detached houses, residential complexes, office buildings, parking garages and supermarkets.
The most important advantages of the FILIGRAN construction method are:
- Efficient and economical series production in the factory.
- Individual ground plans are possible.
- Trained personnel in the factory are an assurance for high quality.
- Time savings at the building site (little formwork needed; most of the reinforcement is already in the precast element).
- Reduced labour requirement on site.
- In the final state, the floor slabs and walls have a load-bearing behaviour like monolithic poured concrete.