Young, committed individuals receive extensive and professional training. In our occupations requiring formal training you can expect to find at FILIGRAN® a varied, interesting and lively apprenticeship with a diverse range of opportunities for development.
In order to ensure that you are ideally prepared for the requirements of the professional world of tomorrow, the apprenticeship is designed to be of practical relevance and team-oriented. We also offer career opportunities after the apprenticeship.
The following occupations requiring formal training are offered at FILIGRAN®:
- Machine and plant operator in metal technology (Klieken / Leese)
- Industrial mechanic for maintenance (Klieken / Leese)
- Electronics engineer for operating technology (Klieken / Leese)
- Industrial business management assistant (Leese)
- Draughtsman/woman in construction engineering (Leese)
We look forward to receiving your application, which you are requested to send in writing to the location mentioned.